Hunting for Bears & Other Stories Collection - 10 Books
Product Info.: By Various | Age 3+ | Dimensions: 29.0cm x 27.0cm | Paperback
Ten exciting picture books full of adventure make up this bear-illiant collection for children aged 3 and over.
Michael Rosen and Helen Oxenbury's We're Going on a Bear Hunt is an all-time classic that has encouraged generations of children to swoosh and splosh their way while they hunt for a family of bears and it's joined here by other animal-themed tales including Well Done, Little Bear and The Bravest Ever Bear.
There's also the story of Sam Who Went to Sea, Little Beaver and the Echo and Leafy the Pet Leaf. With gentle, flowing text and eye-catching artwork, this is a collection to cherish.
- Sam, Who Went to Sea by Phyllis Root & Axel Scheffler
- Hooray for Harry by Kim Lewis
- Little Beaver and the Echo by Amy Macdonald
- Well Done, Little Bear by Martin Waddell & Barbara Firth
- Leafy, the Pet Leaf by Philip Ardagh & Elissa Elwick
- How to Find Gold by Viviane Schwarz
- The Wild Woods by Simon James
- The Bravest Ever Bear by Allan Ahlberg & Paul Howard
- We're Going on a Bear Hunt by Michael Rosen & Helen Oxenbury
- On the Road with Mavis and Marge by Niamh Sharkey