Snuggle Up Stories Collection - 10 Books
Product Info.: By Various | Age 3+ | Dimensions: 33.1cm x 32.1cm | Paperback
This beautiful bag is full of 10 cosy picture books that will help soothe your children to sleep as they enjoy them before going to bed.
Among the stories are a tale that finds children's favourite nursery rhyme characters coming together with disastrous results; a story celebrating the love between children and their mothers; and a charming story from former Children's Laureate Malorie Blackman about a bunny who wants nothing more than a cuddle.
Bedtime is a key theme as well, with jungle animals having all sorts of fun in Bedtime Hullabaloo; a young girl called Suzy Sue battling a cow, a horse and a sheep for some sleep in the rhyming A Bed of Your Own; and a boy who does not want to go to sleep (a familiar experience, we're sure) starring in Oliver Who Would Not Sleep.
- I Want a Cuddle - Malorie Blackman & Joanne Partis
- Good Knight Sleep Tight - David Melling
- Bedtime Hullabaloo! - Charles Fuge & David Conway
- The Great Nursery Rhyme Disaster - David Conway & Melanie Williamson
- Shine Moon Shine - David Conway & Dubravka Kolanovic
- Mum's the Word - Timothy Knapman & Jamie Littler
- Oliver Who Would Not Sleep - Mara Bergman & Nick Maland
- A Recipe for Bedtime - Peter Bently & Sarah Massini
- Copycat Bear! - Ellie Sandall
- A Bed of Your Own - Mij Kelly & Mary McQuillan